Hearing Aid Accessories :
- Remote Controls : Discreet, convenient and flexible remote controls allow users to easily operate their hearing aids. Modern hearing aids are becoming technically advanced and smaller, and a remote control allows you to access hearing aid functions simply and easily. The remote control’s large keys are simple and intuitive to operate and hearing aid operation can be carried out discreetly from a pocket or handbag.
- If you are looking for a more flexible way to operate your hearing aids, a remote control is an ideal choice.
- Wireless TV Streamers & Bluetooth Receivers : This streaming accessory allows users to enjoy cell phone calls and high-clarity stereo sound quality for multimedia audio through their hearing aids.
- Thanks to Bluetooth, these accessories can be easily connected to a huge range of cell phones, smart phones, computers, tablets, music players and more.
- Wireless TV Streamers turns any hearing aid into a wireless TV headset with a range of up to 30 meters/100 ft. It offers stereo sound quality for easy understanding of the TV programs, and listening in comfort without affecting the TV volume for other people in the room.
- Wireless Microphones : Wireless Microphone is an easy-to-use microphone that enables people with hearing loss to enjoy effective one-to-one communication in loud noise and over distance. This discreet shirt-worn accessory is used by the partner of the hearing aid user and the conversation is transmitted directly into the hearing aid. It is fully automated and can be used as a standalone microphone. It can also be used to listen to TV and multimedia.
- FM Systems : A FM System bridges the gap between you and the people with whom you wish to communicate. FM is a family of wireless devices that contribute to language comprehension, development and learning, and give people with hearing impairments the optimal conditions to hear and understand speech when they find themselves in noisy environments with poor acoustics.
How FM Systems work?
Essentially, the FM system consists of a transmitter and a receiver. The FM receiver is usually connected to the hearing aid, while the FM transmitter is placed near the person to whom you wish to listen.
Advantage : The advantage of the system is that the distance from the person speaking is no longer an obstacle to clear hearing. In effect, the listening point is the location at which the FM transmitter is positioned. The FM system encompasses various different types of transmitters and receivers